Calm Air, KIA and Canadian North have come together to offer beneficiaries access to lower fares in the Kivalliq region. Calm Air is proud to continue offering unlimited travel on our beneficiary fare.
Contact Calm Air Reservations
Call toll-free 1-800-839-2256 and inform our staff that you are a beneficiary providing your applicable NTI number. Our helpful Reservation Specialists will verify your beneficiary qualification, make your reservation and email you an itinerary confirming your travel.
Book in person at your community airport
A friendly Calm Air Customer Service Agent will work with you to make your reservation in person right at your local airport (please ensure you have your NTI card available to present if booking at a check-in counter).
Beneficiary Fare Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of booking your reservation. If payment is not received within 24 hours, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Book early for a greater chance of getting your preferred flight and date of travel. You will be provided with a reservation number and emailed travel itinerary once your booking is confirmed. Please ensure you have your reservation number or itinerary available when checking in for your flight.
- Beneficiaries must present their NTI card at check-in when traveling on a beneficiary fare.
- Please bring valid, government-issued picture identification to check-in for, and board all Calm Air flights. For details regarding general check-in, please visit our Check-In page.
- The beneficiary fare is refundable if cancelled a minimum of 2 hours prior to departure and is also transferable.
- Offer excludes seat sales and other discounts.
- Stopovers en route are not permitted. Travel is only applicable on a direct flight from your point of origin.
- Changes are permitted, however they are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Failure to cancel 2 hours prior to departure will result in the cancellation of all remaining flight segment(s). The flight(s) will be forfeited and have no value.