Calm Air, KIA and First Air have come together to offer beneficiaries access to lower fares in the Kivalliq region. Calm Air continues to offer unlimited travel on our beneficiary fare.
First Air now extends their beneficiary plan to passengers on Kivalliq routes (Rankin to Yellowknife or Iqaluit) and receive significant discounts on fares up to three (3) times per year. Passengers must contact First Air to make these bookings, however, Calm Air will continue to assist with the booking process between carriers.
Contact Calm Air Reservations
Call toll-free 1-800-839-2256 and inform our staff that you are a beneficiary. Our helpful Reservation Specialists will verify your beneficiary qualification, make your reservation and email you an itinerary confirming your travel.
Book in person at your community airport
A friendly Calm Air customer service agent will work with you to make your reservation in person right at your local airport.
Complete the below Request Form
Beneficiary Fare Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made within three days of booking your reservation. If payment is not received within three days, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Book early for a greater chance of getting your preferred flight and date of travel. You will receive a reservation number once your booking is confirmed and an itinerary will be emailed afterwards. Please ensure you have your reservation number or itinerary available when checking in for your flight.
- Please bring valid, government-issued picture identification to check-in for all flights, and to board all aircraft. For additional questions please visit the check-in page.
- The beneficiary fare offer is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- Offer excludes seat sales and other discounts.
- Stopovers en route are not permitted. Travel is only applicable on a direct flight from your point of origin.
- Changes are permitted, however they are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Failure to cancel 2 hours prior to departure will result in the cancellation of all remaining flight segment(s). The flight(s) will be forfeited and have no value.