Calm Air International is a niche airline serving the northern part of Central Canada. From its main bases at Winnipeg, Thompson and Churchill, Manitoba, and Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Calm Air operates frequent, daily scheduled passenger and cargo flights throughout Manitoba and the Kivalliq Region of Nunavut. We also provide charter services to a variety of customers, including government, corporate clients and community groups. Our fleet of aircraft is specifically adapted for passenger and freight configuration in the Canadian arctic.
In a continuous effort to improve our services, Calm Air is pleased to announce a few schedule adjustments, effective November 17, 2017.
In Manitoba, we made adjustments in response to feedback from our customers about departure times and connection between Gillam and Thompson.
- Flight 117 – delayed 40 minutes – YTH 17:40 YWG 19:30
- Flight 132/133 – on Monday has been cancelled, replaced with Flight 138
- Flight 137 – on Friday has been cancelled, replaced with Flight 139
- Flight 138 – new service on Monday – YWG 9:30 YTH 11:20 / 11:50 YGX 12:25 / 13:05 YWG 15:05
- Flight 139 – new service on Friday – YGX 17:10 YTH 17:45 / 18:45 YWG 20:35
In the Kivalliq region of Nunavut, we tweaked our schedule to improve on-time performance and provide better connections for our passengers coming off Canadian North and First Air flights.
- Flight 211 – Wednesday departure time same as other days
- Flight 215 – cancelled, replaced with Wednesday service on Flight 211
- Flight 217 – delayed one hour – YRT 20:00 YXN 20:30 / 21:05 YEK 21:45
- Flight 219 – delayed 45 minutes – YRT 20:30 YEK 21:20
- Flight 222 – Wednesday departure time same as other days
- Flight 226 – cancelled, replaced with Wednesday service on Flight 222
- Flight 228 – delayed 35 minutes – YRT 20:15 YBK 21:15
Download the updated schedule here: Schedule Change 2017