Reservations Agent - Winnipeg, MB
Position Title: Reservations Agent
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Status: Full Time and Casual
Start Date: Immediately
Calm Air Reservations Agents provide travel assistance and trip planning to our passengers. In addition, they conduct passenger check-in, make flight reservations in our computerized reservations system, and perform other related customer service duties to assist Calm Air passengers. They provide exemplary customer service while adhering to Calm Air policies and regulations.
- Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, check, and make changes to passenger flight reservations
- Check flight information, fares, and fare rules
- Assist other stations with reservations, payments and manifests as required
- Assist with the re-accommodation of passengers due to irregular operations or schedule changes as required
- Assist with the tracing of missing passenger baggage when required
- Answer passenger inquiries over the phone and through email
- Assist Pass Bureau with staff travel bookings and payments as required
- Other duties as required
Hours of Work:
- Shift work is required and may include mornings/afternoons, evenings, and weekends
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) an asset
- Knowledge of Amelia Reservation system an asset
- Basic Computer skills (word, excel, office)
- Knowledge of an airline’s operations an asset
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and exceptional telephone etiquette
- Must be able to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Must have own transportation to and from work
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Enhanced Security Clearance qualification
As a federally regulated company, Calm Air is required to comply with all federal mandates. In order to be compliant with the recently announced vaccination mandate, and to keep our guests/employees safe, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
If this sounds like the job for you, contact us! Calm Air International is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence by May 13, 2022, to Steven Repay at email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.