Operations Administrator - Winnipeg, MB
Position: Operations Administrator
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Start Date: Immediately
Applicants are invited to apply for the Full-Time Operations Administrator position in Winnipeg, MB.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to all operational areas of the Company;
- General administrative duties including printing, scanning, copying, typing, filing, etc.;
- Maintain an organized and confidential electronic and paper-based filing systems to ensure that documents are readily available;
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all training documents;
- Type and format policies, pamphlets, forms, letters, reports, etc. as required;
- Participate in scheduled Operations Meetings for the purpose of maintaining effective liaison with other departments as required;
- Monitor upcoming deadlines and bring items forward for follow up in a timely manner, follow-up on status and completion of key action items;
- Complete expense reports for executive management team;
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of appointments and events;
- Attend to visitors, offer refreshments and informs the appropriate staff of their arrival;
- Maintain office supply rooms and place orders through the purchasing department when necessary;
- Obtain information from various departments/systems and create reports as required;
- Manage office documents: phone list, etc.
- Sort and distribute company mail;
- Assist with projects and initiatives;
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Previous Airline experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Utmost integrity, discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Able to build relationships and trust at all levels and in all functions across the organization
- Detail orientated
- Proficient in MS Office suite and aptitude to learn new systems unique to the Calm Air operation
Calm Air is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence by January 17, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org.