First Officer - Winnipeg, MB
Position Title: First Officer
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Start Date: Immediately
Calm Air is currently recruiting for our CYWG Pilot Base for the position of First Officer.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct flights with strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures, Canadian Aviation Regulations, Aircraft Flight
- Manual, and the Company Operations Manual
- Pre- flight Calculations
- Operate Fleet Types: ATR 42 and ATR 72
Hours of Work:
- Stable Schedule (Pairings 1 to 6 days)
- 80 Credit minimums (O/T at 85 credits)
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Pilots License
- Category One medical
- ATPL exams completed, or IATRA written and passed
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a crew
- Must have effective problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Must have the ability to travel and possess a valid Canadian Passport
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area pass through WAA
- Must be able to meet all Transport Canada Security Clearance Regulations
As a federally regulated company, Calm Air is required to comply with all federal mandates. To remain compliant with the Transport Canada vaccination mandate, and to keep our guests/employees safe, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
If this sounds like the job for you, contact us! Calm Air International is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence to Jan McNish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.