Cargo Trainer - Winnipeg, MB
Position Title: Cargo Trainer
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
The Cargo Trainer assists with the facilitation of training for Calm Air Cargo employees including the development and maintenance of Calm Air Cargo’s training program and syllabus. They are responsible for ensuring all Cargo employees are trained in accordance with the Calm Air Cargo Ramp Operations Manual.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitation of training in a classroom and practical setting as dictated by the training program and syllabus
- Scheduling and coordination with station managers to ensure required training of Cargo employees is completed
- Creation of training records in accordance with Cargo Training Policy Documents
- Implementation and assistance in the implementation of SMS investigations and corrective action plans related to Cargo policy, procedure, or training
- Input and coordination with the Cargo Training Manager in the development and maintenance of Cargo Ramp Operations Manual and Cargo Training Policy Documents
- Input and coordination with the Cargo Training Manager in the development of Calm Air Cargo’s training syllabus including the development of training presentations, videos, and practical checks to be completed on the job
- Conducting process audits of the Cargo Department throughout Calm Air network to ensure compliance with training syllabus and Cargo Ramp Operations Manual
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous training experience and/or Post-secondary education in related field considered an asset
- Previous Airline and warehousing experiencing an asset
- Proficiency with computer programs (MS Office)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, & communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and able to pass an AVOP (Airside Vehicle Operator Permit)
- Ability to acquire and maintain all required enhanced security clearances
- Extensive travel is required - approximately 85%
As a federally regulated company, Calm Air is required to comply with all federal mandates. In order to be compliant with the recently announced vaccination mandate, and to keep our guests/employees safe, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
If this sounds like the job for you, contact us! Calm Air International is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence by October 22nd, 2021 to Nazar Mazovskyy at email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.