Position: Assistant Chief Pilot
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Start Date: Immediately
Are you looking to take your Pilot career to the next level in an exciting management role? If so, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an experienced Pilot with proven leadership skills, looking for an opportunity to assist in overseeing a team of Professional Pilots at Calm Air.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist in developing and delivering TC approved training programs
• Assist is the assignment and maintenance of all other training programs
• Assist in the monitoring of flight time and duty Times, qualifications, and currency
• Assist in the investigation of any SMS reports, and assisting with any corrective actions required
• Develop and maintain, in co-operation with the SMS Manager the Calm Air International SMS Program within Flight Operations.
• Additional duties as may be assigned.
• Currently working as a Pilot at Calm Air or possess previous 705 airline experience
• ATPL License preferred
• Previous supervisory/management experience an asset.
• Superior interpersonal, listening and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Utmost integrity, discretion, confidentiality and professionalism.
• Able to build relationships and trust at all levels and in all functions across the organization.
• Detail orientated.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be able to travel for extended periods.
• Must hold a current valid passport; if you do not hold a Canadian Passport then a Canadian Permanent Resident card
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage interested applicants to submit a resume in confidence by June 14, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.