- Book a Flight
- Modify a Booking
Seat sale or promotional fares are the best deal going…until they’re gone! These special ‘N’ or ‘K’ type fares offer very deep discounts but they are generally limited time offers with limited seats available so you have to be quick. Be the first to know about these special deals by joining our free e-Calm Club. In addition to being quick, you should also be sure before you book as seat sale fares are non-refundable and non-creditable if you have to cancel. Other seat sale fare conditions are as follows:
- Bookings are non-refundable, non-creditable and non-transferable.
- After 24 hours of the original booking time, a change fee per direction of $50 CAD per passenger plus applicable taxes and any additional fare difference will be applied.
- Earn 50% non-status Aeroplan Miles.
- Flights can be changed up to 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- Provided the booking is cancelled at least 2 hours prior to flight departure, the value of the unused flight can be applied immediately to the purchase of a new flight subject to a $50 change fee per passenger, plus applicable taxes and any additional fare difference. The seat sale fare purchased for the original booking will remain non-creditable even if the change results in an upgrade to a creditable fare.
- Failure to show up for any flight segment will result in the cancellation of that flight segment and all remaining segments not flown. The fare, charges and taxes, paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
Click on a banner below to view specific details for that sale fare.