- Book a Flight
- Modify a Booking
Passengers, whose baggage has been damaged, must report the damage the Customer Service Agent on arrival. The agent will assist the passenger with completing a damaged baggage document, will need to assess the damaged bag and will report the problem immediately. Calm Air’s maximum liability for lost or damaged baggage is $250.00 CAD per person, per incident.
Please also note that:
- Calm Air does not compensate for zippers, scuffs, scratches, nicks, dents, missing straps, feet, clips and exterior tube handles, or similar damage attributable to normal wear and tear.
- Calm Air does not compensate for damage resulting from spillage of stored items in your or another passenger’s baggage.
- Calm Air does not compensate for damage resulting from manufacturing defects of the bag.
- Damage resulting from a bag being over-packed or overweight will not be covered.
- Damage to other types of containers such as plastic bins, tubs, or similar articles will not be compensated for.
- Spoilage of any grocery or meat items will not be compensated for